Marcia Haskell's Reviews > Deja Vu

Deja Vu by Fern Michaels

Jan 07, 2011

bookshelves: mystery, woman-to-woman
Read from January 05 to 06, 2011 , read count: 1

"Thanks to a presidential pardon, the Sisterhood can put their fugitive days behind them and resume their lives in peace. Still, all the women admit that lately things are a little too calm and peaceful. Meeting up for the first time in months to celebrate Kathryn’s birthday – in the City of Sin, no less – seems like the perfect antidote.

But before they can kick up their heels something too big to pass up is dropped into their laps. The time has come to deal with Enemy #1, a/k/a Hank Jellicoe. Wanted by the FBI, the CIA, and Homeland Security for starters, President Connor, herself, has run out of patience with their lack of results. Only the Sisterhood, with their special blend of guts, imagination, and friends in all places are capable of pulling off the impossible – of hunting down this monster and taking him out once and for all."

This book took me back to the first books in the Sisterhood Series, which I enjoyed greatly. The last few books in the series left me disappointed, but this book makes up for it. The previous storyline of the vigilantes ends with this story and the new preparation for the group of women to continue righting wrongs is started. the book is fresh and has these 'coincidences' that only this group of women can put together. In this book, they finally come together with the men in their lives and, after dismissing them, come to recognize their importance and make them an important part of the operation.

I can't wait for 'Home Free' to come out in April.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deja Vu.