Booked's Reviews > Promise of the Unicorn

Promise of the Unicorn by Sara Craven

This is by far one of my favorite guardian/ward romance. He just takes my breathe away. He is as romantic as romance is. There's just one chink off armor his armor and it's that he has always loved her. I love the unicorn presence and it's touching promise. The book says you can be careful of what you wish for but also be mindful of who you ask to grant that wish. It makes all difference.

description

He'd promised her her heart's desire

For years Sophie had avoided being absorbed--however kindly--by the powerful Marchese family. Now she had to swallow pride and misgivings alike to help finance Mark's business so that they could be married.

It was time to collect on the promise her stepcousin, Angelo, had given her along with the Marchese glass unicorn. And being a man of his word, Angelo pledged, "You shall have whatever you desire--that is, if you know what you want."

Now her talisman--protector of virgins--was back in Angelo's hands. And the power of the unicorn worked both ways!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Promise of the Unicorn.