Brandi's Reviews > Alien Tango

Alien Tango by Gini Koch

Jan 15, 11

Read from January 12 to 15, 2011

I didn't really like this book as much as I liked the first which is odd for me because its the first in a series I usually like the least. I love how a story that could be so hokey is made into a fun story that I enjoy reading. Koch is still on my favorite author list because I really like the way she writes.

The reason I liked this less than Touched by an Alien is because of how needy and overbearing Martini was. It was ridiculous, and considering Kitty's feminist feelings I expected her to tell him to shove it many times but she didnt. It makes me wonder if Martini will become one of the bad guys down the road since there are 2 other love interests for her right now.

Also towards the end of the story one of the main characters that we know best by first name started to be called by his last name, and it took me a minute to figure out who it was and that annoys me.

So, in all I thought it would be as fantastic as the first, but I was a little let down. I would like to see Kitty stand up to Martini. I can also see how this story might go beyond the fun-to-imagine, to the please-end-the-series if it isnt done well.

I would still recommend this book and this author for those who like a story that they dont have to take too seriously.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alien Tango.

01/12/2011 "Finally came in today!"