Saniya(Will Herondale is mine)'s Reviews > The Espressologist

The Espressologist by Kristina Springer

Jun 06, 11

bookshelves: favorites
Read from June 03 to 06, 2011

OMG! Now Come-on people! seriously?!! ^.^ Don't rate this book 1 or 2 stars! I mean, it was so freaking cute!!! =D How could anybody NOT go like "awwwn! this book was so sweet!!!" after reading this?! Don't go hard on this book! =[ Be happy! =DD

[image error]

The cover of this book is really nice, pretty, simple and those-types-of-books-you-would-like-to-own-just-because-of-the-cute-covers. The theme of this book is also different, something, which nobody have read and it is definitely a Chick Lit book. The Plot is really simple, like books you already know the ending of, before even reading it and it was a fun, light, cute book for teens or for people who love girly books.
I mean I loved it! Sometimes these kind of books makes me feel light, bubbly and happy after reading all those dark paranormal fantasy books. It was really good but the only problem I had while reading this book was the descriptive part. Like, I don't even know what color Jane's eyes are, some parts, like the ending, were a little, too fast, and we couldn't get the image or the "thing" the author was trying to explain. But whatever! It was her first book and she did a very awesome job!!! ^.^
I am gonna rate this book, 4/5 stars and I am waiting for her new books :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Espressologist.

06/04/2011 page 91
49.0% "Awwwn! The story is going cute! ^.^ Love to know more about Cam :)"