Scarlet's Reviews > My Name Is Memory

My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Name Is Memory.

Quotes Scarlet Liked

Ann Brashares
“I killed her once and died for her many times and I still have nothing to show for it. I always search for her ; I always remember her. I carry the hope that someday she will remember me.”

Ann Brashares
“How many times could you give up on someone you loved?”

Ann Brashares
“It was wrong. But it was worth it.”

Ann Brashares
“Are you sure were not dead?"
"I really fucking hope not.”

Ann Brashares
“I'm not going anywhere without you. We're swimming to China together. And if the worst happens, I'm dying with you before I'm living without you.”

Ann Brashares
“She spilled rice on my knee, and she smiled. I wanted her to spill a thousand things on me, lava, acid, bricks, anything, and smile each time”

Ann Brashares
“Please believe him. Keep your heart open to him. He can make you happy. He has always loved you, and you once loved him with all your heart.”

Ann Brashares
“I think the true ascent of man, the moment when humans divided irrevobably from apes and other fellow creatures, occurred with the birth of the first distinct soul. And much happiness ensued.”

Ann Brashares
“Love demands everything, they say, but my love demands only this: that no matter what happens or how long it takes, you`ll keep faith in me, you`ll remember who we are, and you`ll never feel despair.”

Ann Brashares
“You have been with me from the very first life. You are my first memory every time, the single thread in all of my lives. It`s you who makes me a person.”
tags: love

Ann Brashares
“She closed her eyes. "I didn't know that. i didn't know anything. It scares me the things I told myself. But I would have told myself almost anything, because I wanted to believe him."
"Why?"
"Because I wanted to be with you.”

Ann Brashares
“Love who you love while you have them. That's all you can do. Let them go when you must. If you know how to love, you'll never run out.”
tags: love