Jennifer's Reviews > The Magical Christmas Cat

The Magical Christmas Cat by Lora Leigh

Jan 06, 2011

bookshelves: nalini-singh
Read on January 28, 2011

Another great short story by Nalini Singh. Stroke of Enticement is about a human named Annie and changeling leopard Zach Quinn. Zach is the brother in-law of Joe the bar owner from when Clay was drunk as a skunk in his book Mine to Possess. Anyway, Annie teaches at a school where 7 year old changeling Bryan got into a scuffle with one of his human classmates. Coming up to meet the teacher is Bryan's Uncle Zach after school. It is love at first sight for both of them though Annie has her reservations while Zach is trying not to scare her into the mating dance that he is 100% sure about. There are some funny interactions with little Bryan in the beginning. We also get to see Lucas, Sascha and Mercy while these two try to give in to their love. I think another reason whyI liked this story was as a single teacher I couldn't help but think.. wow wouldn't it be nice to meet someone like that who waltzed into the classroom and swept me off my feet? Ahh a girl could dream! ;)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Magical Christmas Cat.