Ollie's Reviews > Final Affair

Final Affair by Tina Folsom

Jan 06, 2011

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, erotic-romance, favorites
Read in January, 2011

Venice Vampry: Final Affair is the second novella in the series which deals with vampires living in Venice during the 1800's. In this installment we are introduced to Dante (who we meet in the first novella)and Viola.

This novella starts out with Viola and the knowledge that she has only a few months left to live due to a brain tumor. She is a feisty young woman who has promised herself that she will not die a virgin and decides to travel to Venice to lose her virginity. She has promised herself that she will take her own life before the pain becomes so unbearable she will not be able to do it later on.

Viola decides to head to a known house of pleasure to find someone to take care of the deed.

Dante is a vampire who only cares about satisfying both his feeding and his cardinal needs. Humans are only good for those two purposes in his mind, however we do get a glance to his more caring side.

Upon learning a female friend has been beaten by a patron at the house of pleasure Dante seeks revenge on the perpetrator when he encounters the man is with Viola and beats him up.

Viola furious that her chance to lose her virginity has been taken away seeks Dante to do the deed. What occurs next is a rollercoaster ride of emotional highs and lows that will be make you feel both characters' emotions. This novella not only has some amazingly hot sex scenes, but also pulls at your emotions as the situation between Dante and Viola deepens to the point where you can't help being sucked into their world.

Another hit by Tina for a storyline that will not only make you hot under the collar but pulling for these two to make it work. A great read!

5 STARS
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Final Affair.

Angie (Mind Malfunction) Do you know the name of the first Novella? I'd like to read them both.

Ollie Hi Angie!

This first novella is simply entitled "Venice Vampyr" while the second one is entitled "Venice Vampyr: Final Affair".

Tina Folsom plans to write 6 novellas in this series. I highly recommend them along with Tina's Scanguard Vampire series. There are 3 book out in the series with 7 in total to be written. The first one in the series is Samson's Lovely Mortal.

I really enjoy Tina's books not only because they are paranormal erotica and the sex scenes are so hot and very descriptive but also because she develops characters with so much depth and emotions that you develop a connection with them. Unlike some erotica books that are simply sex, Tina's books have beautiful developing romances, mystery, actions and very interesting storylines.

Enjoy and let me know what you think. :)

Angie (Mind Malfunction) Thanks Ollie, I've added them to my to read list and check them out next book buy.