M's Reviews > The Hourglass Door

The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum

Jan 05, 11

** spoiler alert ** *spoiler alert!*
The Golden Spiral, is a book that takes you into it. The book has you wondering what will happen next, at some points it gives it away but I think Lisa Mangum does this on purpose. She does this so the reader can understand whats happening without being bored. The golden spiral is full of suspense full moments in each page. You feel for one character at the same time as another one. The book is full of heart break and love, good versus evil. And the Past versus the future. Im not really into the time-travel books but i read this one because it didnt sound like one. But there was something different about this time-travel book. I dont really know how to explain it. Suspense was in the book but that wasnt the only thing that kept me in the book, maybe the way the book was wriiten but one thing i know it left we wanting more and more each chapter i flipped. Dante a wrongly accused criminal who lost a brother in war he falls in love with Abby. Abby is a senior who is tired of the same thing and wants adventure but her boyfriend Jason wants the comfort of the same things. These are a few of the main charaters but there arre many more who will change everyone's life.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hourglass Door.