Christine's Reviews > The Iron Daughter

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

Jan 10, 11

bookshelves: romance, fantasy, young-adult
Read from January 05 to 10, 2011

This is a really fun series. It has adventure rooted in both the faery world, Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream, and a little bit of modernism with the introduction of the Iron Fey who were born from the human obsessions with technology and lack of imagination and emotion. There's also some romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Daughter.

01/06/2011 page 142
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Lili loved this book... she keeps trying to get me to read the series :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm really enjoying this series, The Iron Daughter was my favorite of all the books. LOVE ASH!

Christine Wait?! Is The Iron Daughter out already??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep, The Iron Queen (Book 3) comes out this month or next, something like that.

Christine Oh, so you read an ARC! Lucky duck! :)

Christine My comment above makes no sense. Because of course The Iron Daughter is out already--I'm reading it!!! omg Duh! I was thinking you read The Iron Queen already... nvm. @.@

smexys_sidekick (Tori-Smexybooks) The whole series is wonderful-but the Iron Queen really brings it all together and blows you away.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, The Iron Queen definitely brings it all together and is worth reading but it wasn't my favorite of the bunch.

Christine I just finished The Iron Daughter. I liked it very much... very exciting and quite a few surprises, but I'm left with a few unanswered questions. I guess that's what the next book is for! ;)