Thebruce1314's Reviews > The Happiness Project, Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle and Generally Have More Fun

The Happiness Project, Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing ... by Gretchen Rubin

Jan 05, 2011

bookshelves: books-i-gots
Read from January 14, 2011 to June 26, 2012 — I own a copy

When I started this book....ages ago....I had a hard time getting through it, and I put it away for over a year. When I picked it up again, I read the last two thirds of the book in two days. Maybe I just had to be in the right frame of mind. I won't say that everything the author suggests is a great idea, but she does state that everyone's happiness project will be differently. I'm not going to rush out and start my own, much as it might be a good idea, but I do feel like I learned a few things from this book and I will keep it to look back over when I need inspiration.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Happiness Project, Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle and Generally Have More Fun.