ReviewsByMolly's Reviews > Finding Becky

Jan 10, 11

Recommended to ReviewsByMolly by: StrangBookGroup
Recommended for: everyone
Read in January, 2011 — I own a copy

I absolutely ADORE Martha's work. She is a seasoned author who incorporates God's love in every one of her books. When I open one of her books, it's like coming home each and every time! The hearts of her readers instantly become the characters in her stories, making the readers experience absolutely unforgettable.

This is a FANTASTIC series. Barton Creek is a town I wish I could be a part of. Finding Becky takes us back to that sweet town, but added to the sweet story is a new character names Geoff Kensington......he brings along some mischief and mayhem when he arrives in town on the same train that brings Becky Haynes back into lovable Rob Frankston's life. But, Becky is long lost, and in her place is Miss Rebecca Haynes, the newly sophisticated woman journalist who's determined to stand up for woman's rights.

But God, through Rob's affections for her, shows Miss Rebecca Haynes she'll ALWAYS be Becky. Through Rob, God helps Becky find herself, Him, and even true love.

The spiritual messages once again flow strong, in this addition to Martha Roger's series. I highly recommend this book, along with Becoming Lucy and Morning for Dove, with 5 stars and two thumbs up. Book 4, Caroline's Choice, sounds just as fantastic and I can't wait to dive in!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Becky.