Slayermel's Reviews > The Sandman, Vol. 2: The Doll's House

The Sandman, Vol. 2 by Neil Gaiman

Sep 23, 11

bookshelves: library, 2011, 20th-century, fantasy, favorites, fiction, graphic-novels, horror, male-authors, neil-gaiman, paranormal, series
Recommended for: anyone following the sandman series
Read from September 20 to 21, 2011, read count: 1

This series has me totally hooked; it’s so disturbingly different that I’m stuck hanging off of every word. I can’t even imagine what is going to happen next in this series.

In this collection Morpheus is searching for four of his dream world creatures that have escaped and gone into the living world. Brute and Glob have tried to create their own dream world with their very own Sandman, trying to hide away from Morpheus.

The Corinthian which is one of the best nightmares Morpheus has ever created is causing all sorts of disastrous events in the real world, including being the guest speaker at a Serial Killer convention. Yeah, you heard me right. I so did not see that one coming.

Fiddler’s Green has spent his time being less destructive compared to his counterparts. He was actually involved a lot with the back-story of a young girl named Rose who is searching for her younger brother. Rose gets tangled up in the whole mess as she finds herself sleeping a lot and having strange dreams. She is a vortex that Morpheus has to destroy to stop it from destroying the dream world.

I love the Mind of Neil Gaiman :o)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sandman, Vol. 2.