Darian Sidebottom's Reviews > Night World, No. 2

Night World, No. 2 by L.J. Smith

U_50x66
Jan 04, 11

Read in December, 2010

I loved the story line, it was very intense. The writing was very simple and easy to comprehend, which made the book not much of a challenge at all. This can be both a positive and a negative. On one hand, It was easy for me to dive into Smith's writing with lots of commotion going on. But, I didn't feel that I gained anything new from reading NightWorld 2. I typically like to be challenged by the books I read, but this was an easy story to blow through in a few days. It seems like a huge book (about 700 pages), but it was easy to read quickly. Especially since the storyline is so interesting. Smith has a way of writing separate stories and intertwining the characters. The first NightWorld was about three different characters and their lives. These three characters were brought up throughout the 2nd book. I can't wait to see how they are all tied together in the third book, apparently it has something to do with the end of the world (and the Night world). I gave this book a four (in stars) because I loved it so much, but I didn't feel that the writing was quite five star material.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night World, No. 2.