Ebook Addict Reviews's Reviews > Corruption

Corruption by Jack  Greene

Jan 04, 11

Like any other Jack Greene book, Corruption is a wonderful amalgam of humor, sexiness and romance. Oh and erotic… heaven knows you can’t ignore the eroticism. Honestly, I’ve already read this book three times and I seriously cannot get enough.

Tom is a great guy whose life and everything he knew about himself has been turned upside down, inside out and flung to the winds. But the man is smart and does know himself and he definitely makes the story.

Talk about a coquette! Cameron is—or at least seems to be—so very sure of himself; watching as he further entrances Tom is a wonderful and libidinous thing. It’s a sure thing that he’s never met anyone like Tom before…but the same is true of Tom; he’s never, ever come across anyone like Cameron.

What I liked best, though, was Tom…never let it be said that he was going to be predictable. And so goes Jack Greene’s gem of a story, Corruption. Does this count as a ‘gay for you’ story? Uh yeah! Or maybe, just maybe, it’s not as GFY as you might think.

But you’ll have to read it to find out for yourself, because this is a story that any fan of m/m romance—HEA (happily ever after) or HFN (happy for now)—will enjoy. I just know it.

Kathy K.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Corruption.