Melissa's Reviews > Prologue: The Brothers

Prologue by Chris Stewart

F_50x66
Jan 04, 11

Read in January, 2010

It was hard to rate this book. I wouldn't give the "writing" 4 stars. It wasn't a book that I "couldn't put down" and honestly I just kept reading it because I've heard the series is incredible and I wanted to get to the next book. BUT because of the impact this book had on me, I gave it 4 stars and maybe should give it 5. It was a book that made me think NON-STOP about the war between Satan and our Savior. I believe this is a serious, real war that each of us face every single day of our lives. Our decisions truly will impact our salvation. Because this hits so close to home and I've experienced a taste of both sides, it was a POWERFUL book!!! It has made me truly reflect on my life and has made me want to become much stronger in my faith. So though I didn't love the writing, there are many things he said that I keep reflecting on and truly believe it has strengthened me. I would recommend everyone to read this and even if you don't "love" it, read the whole thing and reflect on your life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prologue.