Kendall Anne's Reviews > Inheritance

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Dec 17, 11

bookshelves: i-want-to-read-soon, books-i-want-to-own, books-of-2011
Read on December 17, 2011

What is going on Goodreads?!?! When I added this book it was called Shurtugal, and now its UNTITLED?!?! WHY??? And WHEN is he going to be DONE?!?

------------------------------------------------
OK OK Goodreads, I'm going insane!! First, This book was UNTITLED with no cover. Then they called it Shurtugal with no cover. NOW its called INHERITANCE WITH COVER?????? OMIGOSH!!!!!! IS THIS THE REAL COVER???? DOES IT REALLY COME OUT IN NOVEMBER???????? AWESOME!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inheritance.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kenyan he's finally done?!

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan It was probably an unofficial edit...anyone on GR with Librarian status can update it. His website doesn't have anything and as far as I know, the title hasn't been announced yet.

Kendall Anne OOhh ok, thanks Jordan!

Chris Goods Seriously Kendall.. GR is 3rd party to the author.. plus anything and everything is subject to change. Though I do agree with your anticpation, this should be a good finish.

Abhisek Dash It is the final title and cover and most probably coming out on Nov 08, 2011 published by Random House, according to official website, the one given on the top of this page... And CP says mysteriously, "All will be revealed..." in an interview.

Kirk Yup. Everything he said is true. =)

Kirk Lol. 800 pages, it says.

Kenyan I do enjoy a giant book every now and again.

message 10: by Kirk (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kirk Me too.

message 11: by Riv (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riv Shurtugal was never the title. There was absolutely no info released before they posted the current title and cover. The old title was just a rumor flying around, that was never official.

message 12: by Kendall Anne (new) - added it

Kendall Anne Yeah I figured that out a long time ago....