Bri's Reviews > Angel

Angel by James Patterson

Jun 21, 11

Read in February, 2011

Quick Warning, contains spoilers from book 6

Ok so I have been waiting for this book since... well since 'Fang' came out!! I love this series, but I have to say that... 'FANG' WAS THE WORST BOOK EVER!!! Why? I'll tell you why:

Number 1: Fang fricking left!! WTF!! How could he? ~sob~ I nearly cried, and after I got over my sadness I threw the book at a wall (or at least I wanted to).
Number 2: Dylan? Really? SERIOUSLY?! No way. No fricking way!! That cannot happen!! Fax forever!!
Number 3: I despise Angel and always will. I don't care how cute she is and little and blah blah blah, she's a demon. Why can't they see that?
Number 4: Iggy, hello?! He should be next. I adore Iggy and he deserves a turn.
Number 5: And finally... MATING?! Umm, is it just me or is that very weird?

~Sigh~ Well I'm glad thats out of my system. I'm so scared this one is going to be even worse the the 6th one (oh please no!) But, you know what? I'm gonna ~gulp~... I'm gonna... READ IT! Good luck to every one else is is brave enough to as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Miranda I think I know why the next book is called angel, because the story revolves mainly around her.

Lexi Me? I srsly read the letter at the end of Fang and cried, and i did throw that book at a wall when it said Fang was gonna die -i threw it in English when we were'nt supposed to be reading soo, ya=not good with teacher

message 3: by Bri (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bri Lexi wrote: "Me? I srsly read the letter at the end of Fang and cried, and i did throw that book at a wall when it said Fang was gonna die -i threw it in English when we were'nt supposed to be reading soo, ya=n..."

I woulda done that if i was in english too! :) Good thing it was saturday!

Lexi Bri wrote: "Lexi wrote: "Me? I srsly read the letter at the end of Fang and cried, and i did throw that book at a wall when it said Fang was gonna die -i threw it in English when we were'nt supposed to be read..."

Lucky! lol

message 5: by Corinne (new)

Corinne G totally agree- hated fang!

Raven Lol i agree with you on the thing about angel