Tori C.'s Reviews > Out for Blood

Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey

Jan 14, 11

bookshelves: finished-irp-books

Hunter Wild is a top student at the Helios-Ra academy. She gets high grades, is a good fighter and has awesome friends. Hunter comes from a long line of vampire hunters. She is so good, that she gets invited to the vampire queen’s coronation. The queen is Helena Drake, who has seven sons and one daughter. While at the coronation, she meets Quinn, the third oldest Drake brother. Hunter is uninterested in the player vampire at first, but as they keep meeting they fall in love. Before they can really act like normal teenagers and date, they have a little problem to deal with.
There are kids getting sick at Hunter’s school and her and Quinn race to find out what is happening. There are suspicions of drugs supplied by a teacher that are steroids to turn you into a better fighter. There is a kid named Will that gets bitten by a Hel-Blar. He then turns into a Hel-Blar and proceeds to attack Chloe, one of Hunter’s friends. Hunter stakes him after he bites one of her other friends, Spencer. There are a lot of things not adding up, and it starts to effect her relationship with Quinn. Hunter has to figure out how to stop the drug-dealing and all the kids that are getting sick.
I loved this book so much. This is the third book in the series, and i was waiting for about two months to read it. I expected a lot and it delivered. I think that people who are into vampires should read this series, this book in particular. There are parts that are really boring in this book. They just drag on and on, but then there are parts that go so fast that you don’t want them to end.
I give this book a 5 because I love this series so much. It is my favorite in the series so far. It’s got romance and supernatural things in it, so it could be appealing to more people than if it was just about vampires or just a love story.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out for Blood.

message 1: by Ms. Fenn (new)

Ms. Fenn Nice job, 95!