Aleeeeeza's Reviews > Other Words for Love

Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

Mar 07, 12

bookshelves: 2011-read
Read in June, 2011

this book isn't groundbreaking or phenomenal. instead, it's the kind of book that you read and sigh at the end of, emotionally exhausted. and then you find yourself thinking about it some days later and smile, feeling it's aftereffects as if you went through the main character's journey yourself.

or, well, it was like that for me. :)
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Other Words for Love.

Quotes Aleeeeeza Liked

Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
“The memory of tonight was as unblemished as new-fallen snow that I had to protect from careless footsteps.”

Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
“She was wearing her fuzzy pink hat and she was happy, which was so obnoxious. She'd become one of those people who waltzed through life without so much as a split end, and I was still one of those people who changed diapers for free but still got treated like a rented mule.”

Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
“Thunder crashed, lightning ripped across the sky, and we stayed on the bench with our arms around each other even though rain fell in heavy drops around us. I didn't mind getting soaked because it felt as if Blake needed me, and I wanted him to.”