Caitlin's Reviews > Haven

Haven by Kristi Cook

Mar 16, 11

Read from February 27 to March 16, 2011

I haven't finished it yet. I shouldn't be giving it this rating (2.5) but here I am.

I got about 20% into the book and so far nothing amazing has happened nor nothing incredibly annoying. The prose is nice. The characters are...eh, normal. The book itself is a cliche--girl attends gothic, dark east coast boarding school. Something's weird about it...OH! Everyone has specialabilities? Really? Ohmygod! SO DOES THE MAIN CHARACTER!!!!!1@#$$## Oh? Did you just say there's a hot guy that just seems strangely attracted to the MC? Wow, that's some good shit right there!

>:(

Yea. That's how it's been. Like I said, nothing horrible. Nothing great. It hasn't caught my attention and I rather wait till spring break or summer to finish this up in one night.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Haven.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana This is a very poor cover IMO.

message 2: by Nomes (new)

Nomes oh ~ regarding that cover. It looks like a self-published home job. Awkward.

Caitlin This is a very poor cover IMO
oh ~ regarding that cover. It looks like a self-published home job. Awkward.

You know what they say, don't judge a book by it's cover. Except this one. Maybe I should have judged it a bit more.

Christina Voskanian horrid review.

Sydney gosh i didnt think anyone could hat this book more than me.... i stan corrected!

Caitlin I didn't HATE it. It was so generic, that's all. If I had a nickel for every book like this, I'd be rollin' in dough.

Christina wrote: "horrid review."

And I'm sorry I could not satisfy your...review needs.

Sydney Haha.... i guess i am the queen hater of Haven! yeah u would be soooo rich!!