Lavender911's Reviews > My Life in Pink & Green

My Life in Pink & Green by Lisa Greenwald

F_50x66
Jan 18, 11

Lucy Desberg tries to be a problem-solver. At her family’s struggling pharmacy, she has a line of makeover customers for every school dance. But it's not enough. If only she could find a way to make it the center of town again, a place where people want to spend time. Lucy searches for a solution that could save the family business and help the environment too. But will Lucy’s Mom and Grandma stop fighting long enough to listen to a seventh-grader?

I think this was a good book because it was very heart warming and it made Lucy's problem seem personal, but I think it was a bit to girly girl for me. It was detailed and parts of it just seemed to pop out at me. I think this book shows how good our life is compared to Lucy's, and that anybody can make a difference, even if it is just a small one, or one that doesn't change anything big. I think Ms. Greenwald is really good at showing how we shouldn't take things for granted, and that we have to work for them.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes heart warming stories or anyone who is a girly girl. I like how Ms. Greenwald combined the two types of readers nicely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Life in Pink & Green.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gigi (new)

Gigi I like this book. You Should Too.It's not that great, necessarily, to love it, but in my opinion.