Nancy Holder's Reviews > The Screaming Season

The Screaming Season by Nancy Holder

Jan 01, 2011

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Screaming Season.

message 1: by Destiny (new) - added it

Destiny I can't wait for this one! The cover art is fantastic!!

Erin The cover art for this one is really cool! I love it.

Have you seen the new cover for Possessions?

message 3: by Destiny (new) - added it

Destiny I've only seen the one with the girl with the amazing eye makeup - is there another one out there??

message 4: by Destiny (new) - added it

Destiny (the one with the black background and her laying down not the one with the girl standing up)

Erin Yes, the one with the girl lying down as if rising up out of the water. I love it.

The original cover with the girl standing in front of a house didn't really reflect what the story was about.

Destiny wrote: "(the one with the black background and her laying down not the one with the girl standing up)"

Nancy Holder Just so we're all clear:

Possessions is the one with the black background and her lying down (although there is an older version of the cover that has a girl and a house.)

The Evil Within (Possessions #2) is the ghosty girl standing up in the blue/purple fog.

This circular flamey thing with the girl in the center is for The Screaming Season (Possessions #3).

Love the cover, too!

Emii Charlotte OMG! its lookkk!! sooooooooooooo gooood!!! i hope read... the 2 ones are amazing, ican wait for this

Chelsea Loved it! was sad to see this series end =[

Emii Charlotte yeah :(

Nancy Holder Thanks all, for the comments. I really loved writing Possessions and would love to write more. I appreciate your support!

Nancy

message 11: by Emii (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emii Charlotte :DDD

Chelsea It would be AMAZING if you wrote more!!

Nancy Holder Thank you. I would love to write more!

message 14: by Emii (new) - rated it 5 stars