Yolanda Sfetsos's Reviews > Iron Kissed

Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

Jan 01, 11

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, werewolf
Read in January, 2008 — I own a copy

I finished reading this book this morning because I was so caught up in it I couldn't wait until tonight. Just couldn't put it down. This was awesome! Fantastic. I love this series. I can't wait to see what happens with Mercy in the next book, especially after the shocking events of this one.

Honestly, I thought it would just stick to the fae and how they handle things in order to keep humans away from their secrets. The many monsters they have and how they hide themselves under their glamour, but it was about so much more. In a world with werewolves, vampires and fae, I loved how the human ones weren't forgotten. Humans can be so much meaner/evil than supernatural creatures because of their greed and search for strength and power. This book totally captured that.

Mercy is still one of my favourite characters and I felt like I'd been on a rollercoaster of emotions as the story developed, and then ended. She's awesome. And you gotta love both Adam and Samuel. Two werewolves after the same gal. Wow, not a bad situation to be in. Except, it is. ;)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iron Kissed.