Lucia's Reviews > Eragon

Eragon by Christopher Paolini

Jan 01, 11

bookshelves: summer-to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eragon.

Quotes Lucia Liked

Christopher Paolini
“After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end.
- Saphira”

Christopher Paolini
“...life is in Fate's hands now. You made your choice to stay... it's too late to change that, so stop agonizing over it.... You're making my scales itch.

Saphira, from "Eragon”

Christopher Paolini
“Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.”

Christopher Paolini
“Into the sky to win or die.”

Christopher Paolini
“Keep in mind that many people have died for their beliefs; it's actually quite common. The real courage is in living and suffering for what you believe.”

Christopher Paolini
“It's better to ask forgiveness than permission.
- Brom”

Christopher Paolini
“The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, and weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't.”

Christopher Paolini
“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."
"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Christopher Paolini
“It's amazing that a man who is dead can talk to people through these pages. As long as this books survives, his ideas live.”

Christopher Paolini
“People have an annoying habit of remembering things they shouldn't.”