Yolanda Sfetsos's Reviews > Kitty Goes to Washington

Kitty Goes to Washington by Carrie Vaughn

Jan 01, 11

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, werewolf
Read in July, 2006 — I own a copy

Every time I sat down to read a little more of KGtW, I became totally engrossed. There was so much going on, but everything happens with some very nice pacing and revelation. Lots of cool new stuff in here. And some carried over from the first book. I loved that she was somewhere else... especially a place where so much was going on.

The array of new characters were fantastic! I loved Alette and Ahmed... and Luis! I hope he's in the next one. We need to find out more about him! The Crescent was a nice touch too... and I loved the way everything worked out. Not neccesarily all happy and sunshine, but when is life like that anyway?

This book is even better than the first one in the series -- and I loved that one! So if you're into paranormal, urban fantasy kinda stories, you've just gotta check Kitty out!

There was a nice surprise at the end of the book too -- a free short story called Kitty Meets the Band. It was a blast! So funny and groovy. Go on... grab yourself a copy! ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kitty Goes to Washington.