UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick's Reviews > Unleashed

Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn

Warning! This title contains explicit sex between best friends, graphic language--and a hero who knows how to put the hot in "hot tub."

This is one of those times when I want to smack myself right upside the head for waiting so long to read a book because, wow, what a fun, emotional, sexy surprise Unleashed turned out to be. It has a great romance and an interesting, believable plot and to say this story is hot is putting it mildly!

I absolutely adored Evan. So amazing, so sexy, so wonderful… and Kelsey… my heart ached for what she was going through, but she and Evan made such a great couple and this friends to lovers story touched my heart and made me think that ‘fate’ really does watch out for us. Do I sound like I’m rambling? Yeah, that’s because I am... but only because there are so many things to love about this story and all of them are, for me, emotional.

If you enjoy great characters, a beautiful romance, and lots of heat to your stories, give Unleashed a try. I’m so looking forward to reading the next book in the Ross Siblings series, Rock Me, which features Brian, Evan’s edgy, tattooed brother.

Note: If you're curious, there's a free prequel to this story here:

Not much to it, but it tells about Evan and Kelsey's friendship just weeks before they discover that their significant others are cheating on them.
44 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unleashed.

07/15/2011
45.0% "Holy... sweet... hot tamales! I started this thinking it was a Harlequin!"
07/15/2011
61.0% "I'm waiting for the misunderstanding or TSTL moment when they part ways for awhile. I've not seen anything to indicate that it actually will happen that way, but I'm enjoying this story so much it's bound to happen, just to chap my hide!" 19 comments
07/15/2011
77.0% "Oh, gawd. It happened. I knew it would, hoped I was wrong. But no." 3 comments
07/16/2011
100.0% "Awww, what a sweet, sexy, HEA." 2 comments

message 1: by Lenore (new) - added it

Lenore I'm intrigued!!! And it's not? A Harlequin, that is.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Nope! It's Samhain and it's HOT!

message 3: by Lenore (new) - added it

Lenore You said the magic word, Dhes! Book's already on my list.

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy I've read this one and really liked it! It's so hard to find these "friends to lovers" type stories in erotica, so right away the story drew me in. Then there were the hot scenes!

message 5: by Lenore (new) - added it

Lenore Darn! Do I have to bump this up my "to read" list or what?

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick And it's so well written, too! Not cheesy. Great, believable story line! I'm loving it!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Lenore wrote: "Darn! Do I have to bump this up my "to read" list or what?"

Yes. LOL!

message 8: by Lenore (last edited Jun 17, 2012 12:08PM) (new) - added it

Lenore Bumping up as we speak. And I added another one (Rock Me) by the same author for good measure! :D

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Ooooh, I think I have that one, too!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Oh and YES!!!!!!!! It's about Brian, Evan's brother! Evan is the hot hero in Unleashed!! I was hoping Brian would get a story!

message 11: by Lenore (last edited Jul 15, 2011 02:13PM) (new) - added it

Lenore UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Ooooh, I think I have that one, too!"

You do have it!
I mean, hot tattoo artist? I've GOT to read it!

message 12: by Lenore (last edited Jun 17, 2012 12:08PM) (new) - added it

Lenore UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Oh and YES!!!!!!!! It's about Brian, Evan's brother! Evan is the hot hero in Unleashed!! I was hoping Brian would get a story!"

Oh, perf! Hot brothers! So I read this one first and then Rock me, right?

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Yes, that's the way I'd read it.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick We meet Brian in Unleashed and he's single, so yeah, I'd read him 2nd.

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan ok so I guess I'm slow... does that mean it's good? I'm ALWAYS looking for a GREAT love story, with great sex and a happy ending! Let me know! :)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick So far it's a great love story, Susan. And hot sex!

message 17: by Susan (new)

Susan Ok, I'll give it a try today! Thanks!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it. I love sexy stories that are more than just sexy.

Marisol I read Rock Me before I read Unleashed. Both were very good but Unleashed has hotter scenes IMO.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Do they both have satisfying HEAs, Marisol?

Marisol I would say so. I was more satisfied with the Unleashed storyline. The issue I had with Rock Me was Candace's immaturity at times.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Ok, thanks! I'm loving this one. The romance is great, the relationship building... I'm loving it.

Marisol UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Ok, thanks! I'm loving this one. The romance is great, the relationship building... I'm loving it." I think the fact that they were friends before anything else evolves really helps the story.

message 25: by Bea (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bea Marisol wrote: "I would say so. I was more satisfied with the Unleashed storyline. The issue I had with Rock Me was Candace's immaturity at times."

I can agree with you on the immaturity of Candace. It was the only complaint that I had on the book.

Steph I have had these on my Kindle for a long time now. By the sound of your reviews, seems like I need to move them up my list :)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Steph, they are fun, romantic, SEXY stories! You won't be disappointed!

Duchess Nicole Like a lot of others, I've had these forever but not heard much about them. Sounds good!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick I hope you enjoy them, Nicole!

Straight Shootin' Book Reviews yaa!!! this one is on my kindle and I've read a paragraph or two. It is definitely next to be read!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Awesome!!!! I hope you love it as much as I did! Have you read the free prequel? It's called Barely Leashed

message 32: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Great review Dhes! Looking forward to reading this and Rock Me.

Wendy Fab review as always Dhes! Thanks for that little prequel link too.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Thank you, Wendy! This is a great, sexy series!