orannia's Reviews > Lord of the White Hell

Lord of the White Hell by Ginn Hale

Jan 04, 11

bookshelves: m-m
Read from December 31, 2010 to January 05, 2011

Four and three quarter stars. I'm knocking off one quarter star because of editing issues, which may sound harsh but while I can accept the odd error, missing words and additional words should be caught, especially if there is more than one or two.

As for the story - WOW! It was...amazing! The world-building was spectacular and the characters fairly leap of the page - secondary characters too. In the first book I feel in love with Fedeles, but in this book another secondary charcter came to the fore, and that was Elezar. He...there is so much to him and I so want to know more. I'm hoping that what I read at a review site is true and the author is thinking of another book in this world, perhaps with Elezar as the protagnoist. The plot flowed - what can I say, I'm a huge fan of the author.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of the White Hell.

01/02/2011 page 55
16.0% "The world-building in this book in fascinating!"
01/03/2011 page 160
46.0% "I have suspicions..."
01/03/2011 page 250
72.0% "Apart from falling madly in love with Javier, Kiriam and Fedeles in the first book, now it seems I'm adding Elezar to the cookpot!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sarah Such a cool book!!

orannia I'm loving it. And not just the primary characters (Kiriam and Javier) but the secondary characters too, particularly Elezar and Fedeles, leap off the page!

Kristen Glad you liked this one but I didn't doubt that you would. :) I liked Elezar as well, and all the characters really. Another book in the same world would be fantastic!