Rebecca Kelly-lyons's Reviews > Other

Other by Karen Kincy

F 50x66
Dec 31, 10

Read in December, 2010

So resently I was at barns and noble on the seach for a good book, a really good book. So I looked at the displays looked at books that were recommended, nothing really apealed to me. So I went depper in to crevices and saw a book not displaded with a boring spine and I thought ??? so i picked it up looked at the cover read the back and decided I had found the really good book I was looking for.
Boy was I right this book was breath taking the opening scene I was already hooked. The book has a major point to it more like an analogy thats portrayed to show bigoty and that you can't clam something about a person basied apon a stero type. She does this in a way that just competely toys with your emotions, making you cry or angry. Now don't get me wrong it's not completely and utterly depressing she puts some jokes in but it is still dark.
I would recommendedthis book to anyone who likes dark fansty with a message. I would also recromend this book to anyone who is closed minded because this will really open your eyes.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Other.