Scribble Orca's Reviews > Notwendige Streitgenossen

Notwendige Streitgenossen by Georg Miggel

Jul 22, 12

bookshelves: crime, adult-or-mature, psychology, unfinished
Read in December, 2011

The Gods are SMILING!!! Die Goetter lachen sich tot!

I'm a first reads winner! Unglaublich. Das Buch aber ist auf Deutsch. Das wird ja interessant, einen Rezension zu schreiben!

Update:

Ok. I admit it. I just couldn't plough through the really, really, really, really, really, really (even by German standards), really long non-verbal scenes.

But...the dialogue was just so apt! I used work at one of the largest City firms in London and believe me, lawyers, whether English or German, talk exactly like this.

So...the book received the usual treatment of first 3 chapters and last chapter and skimming everywhere else when I cannot summon sufficient concentration. I gave this book away to my father-in-law (he's a retired judge) as a Christmas present. Unfinished.

Verdict: my father-in-law really enjoyed his present (which is why it is sitting on my 'read' shelf and has three stars. He didn't mind the long-winded passages, and we both liked the plot).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Notwendige Streitgenossen.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laura the Highland Hussy Ausgezeichnet! Dass ist ja toll!

Scribble Orca Danke, ich freue mich schoen drauf. Ich wuensche Dir einen guten Rutsch! Frohes Neues Jahr :D