Lisianthus's Reviews > Paranormalcy

Jan 28, 11

bookshelves: kobo-books
Read from January 27 to 28, 2011

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paranormalcy.

Quotes Lisianthus Liked

Kiersten White
“Yes, I have a driver's license."

I leaned back against the wall, sighing. "Man, that must be so cool."

"It ranks right up there with lockers. In fact, sometimes I put my license inside my locker, and it's so cool I worry that the whole thing might explode with the sheer coolness of it all.”

Kiersten White
“Lish tried to swear--which is always funny, because the computer won't translate it. It went something like this: "Bleep stupid bleep bleep faeries and their bleep bleep bleep obsessions. He had better stop bleep bleep bleep the bleep bleep rules or I will bleep bleep bleep the little bleeeeeeeeeeep.”

Kiersten White
“I scooted over, patting the bed next to me. "No such luck. And now you get to watch forty straight hours of Easton Heights with me!"
He turned on the first disk, shaking his head, then got onto the bed next to me. "Small price to pay for getting to hold your hand."
I wasn't cold anymore.”

Kiersten White
“Tasers are a one-size-fits-all paranormal butt-kicking option. Mine’s pink with
rhinestones.”

Kiersten White
“If you fail to report within the next 12 hours. you will be terminated. If you attack any humans, you will be terminated. If you attempt to remove the tracking device, you will be terminated. We look forward to working with you.”

Kiersten White
“Oh relax." I waved my hand dismissively. "If he wanted to kill me, he already would have. I brought him all these sharp pencils, ideal for stabbing, and he's been a perfect gentleman.”

Kiersten White
“He reached out and put his hand on top of mine. My heart skipped a beat - he liked me, too!
"You're worried about what's killing the paranormals aren't you?"
Crap. He didn't like me.”

Kiersten White
“What a lovely balance. Lend shows whatever he wants the world to see and you see through whatever the world wants to show you.”

Kiersten White
“We sat down and Lend put his arm around me. Every single jaw at the table dropped.
"Man," John said, shaking his head. "All this time I was pretty sure you were gay.”