Robin Marie's Reviews > Your Money or Your Life: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence

Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez

Jan 02, 11

bookshelves: education, non-fiction
Read from December 30, 2010 to January 02, 2011

Part of my holistic self-examination that I have taken on recently has to do with finding ways to reduce stress, and figuring out what my life is all about and establishing a greater sense of self-worth. I know. Heavy stuff. Believe it or not, with this one little book I made SERIOUS headway on these questions.

This book isn't just about money, it's about how you value yourself and your time. It's about what you REALLY think is important in the world and how closely you live by those beliefs. It's about getting fulfillment (but not the stress of excess) from your actions. It is about imagining a life free of debt and worry false self-identification.

The nine steps of this program run the gamut from expense reports to Buddhist theory on "right living" to the twisty turns of investing. It builds and grows in a natural, illuminating way.

I think everyone should read this book. I will let you know how it's going for me!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Money or Your Life.