AH's Reviews > Love Me

Love Me by Bella Andre

Dec 31, 10

bookshelves: ebook, free-downloads, erotic, zzread-dec-2010, romance
Read from December 30 to 31, 2010

I must admit, I hated the ER surgeon Luke right from the get-go. Talk about a man with issues. A well endowed man with issues. Hmmm….

Luke is a workaholic doctor. Very little time is left for personal things, like love. A crisis at work occurs and Luke is ordered to take a 4 week break at the hospital’s private cabin in Big Sur.

Janica is fun loving, adventurous, and quirky. She is a successful designer. When it comes to Luke, Janica has the patience of a saint and an overactive sex drive. At one point I became very frustrated with her character and I just wanted her to get some self esteem. But when it came to Luke, Janica would do almost anything.

About halfway through the book, I really was frustrated with the book and the story. But something happens to the characters. Janica does get some self esteem and I was so proud of her. From that point on, I enjoyed the story. And the tears were flowing towards the end.

Thanks, www.allromance.com for introducing me to this author. I’ll be looking for some more of her books in the new year.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Me.

12/30/2010 page 21
10.0% "12 days of Christmas freebie from allromance.com"
12/30/2010 page 81
37.0% "OK,so Luke is really hot, but have some self esteem, Janica, he is acting like an ass." 7 comments

Greta is Erikasbuddy Dr. McSteamy... or is it Dreamy? LOLZ!! either ways... I'm glad the ending made you like the book more than the beginning. Now, if only real doctors looked like that :P

Awesome review!

message 2: by AH (new) - rated it 3 stars

AH Drs. McSteamy and McDreamy combined!

Thanks, Greta!