Reading Teen's Reviews > Harry Potter: Film Wizardry

Harry Potter by Brian Sibley

Dec 30, 2010

This was one of my Christmas gifts, and I spent most of Christmas day reading this book. It is full of many cool things. There are little envolopes that have a bunch of stuff from the movies. Harry's acceptance letter to
Hogwarts, the Maurader's Map, Dolores Umbridge's educational decrees. You can't understand my delight as I turned each page to find... stuff. Really cool stuff.

All of the main characters have their own page, giving you information about the actor who plays them, how that actor was chosen for the role and, in cases such as Alastor Moody and Lord Voldemort, how they were transformed into their character. To some people, I can see how this might sound a little boring. It isn't. This book, this awesome book is highly recommended to anybody who is even slightly interested in Harry Potter. Even if you still think that it's boring, get for the things that come with it. Ever wanted to read the Marauder's Map? Here's your chance. And it also has snapshots from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. These pictures show The Room of Requirement before and after Fiendfyre is set to it and The Room of Requirment in it's Dumbledore's Army hideout form. It also has many concept art drawings of pretty much everything. Pretty much every page has concept art drawings of characters, creatures, and structures.

Seriously, any fan of Harry Potter would be practically drooling over this book if they had any sense at all. It is highly enjoyable and it points out small details that are in the movies that you never noticed before. It is a seriously awesome book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter.

07/22 marked as: read