Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book)'s Reviews > Deity

Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Aug 14, 12

bookshelves: arc, young-adult, review-copy, fantasy, mythology, owned-and-read
Read from August 12 to 14, 2012

WOW, JUST WOW!
Just when you think that Armentrout couldn't get any better, she writes a new book and hits it out of the park!
I just can't get enough of this series, the storyline, the characters and the dialogue just has me in stitches from constantly laughing.
It's only months until Alex will become the second Apollyn, her bond with Seth is getting stronger but still all she wants is to be with Aiden, she's also afraid of losing herself and not being able to feel anything but what Seth feels.
After the ending from the previous book Pure you're on tenterhooks hoping that Alex, Aiden's and Seth's secret doesn't get out, and that there will be no repercussions.
The Gods finally make their appearance in this series, some are on her side and some aren't, if that's not enough she will find out the true natures of the people she surrounds herself with.
Alex also finds out something about her Father that will change everything she knew about her parents and their past together.
The rules that she and other half-bloods have followed all their lives are questioned when it's discovered that not all rules were made by the Gods but by the Pures instead.
The ending will have you wishing that it's next year already and you had the next book on hand, because trust me you'll me wanting to tear your hair out in frustration and anticipation.
I cannot praise this book, series or author enough!
I give this a huge 5/5.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deity.

08/12/2012 page 1