Colie!'s Reviews > Eat This Not That! 2010: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution

Eat This Not That! 2010 by David Zinczenko

Dec 29, 10

Read in December, 2010

I got this (well, actually the 2011 version) for my boss who eats at Hooters like everyday and wants to lose his potbelly but refuses to give up junky food. A lot of it's the lesser of two evils, so if you're super jonzing for some fries and you want to TRY to be good, you'll learn that KFC's wedges are actually pretty sensible. It also has a sweet grocery guide where it's not the lesser of two evils, but the better choice, period, arming you for smarter shopping. I started reading it and was so interested, I wound up getting my own copy (super cheap off amazon)so I wouldn't wind up dogearing his. I'm already pretty health conscious and am not one of America's obese, but it's got a lot of interesting facts and really changes the way you think about eating out. It's not just calorie tips, but also fiber, sodium and sugar, so you're more aware of what your intake really is composed of. I'd recommend this for pretty much anyone who eats out in America, or goes grocery shopping, even if just to skim. It'll definitely steer you clear of the Cheesecake factory, I tell ya that much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eat This Not That! 2010.