Hannah-Linn's Reviews > Wondrous Strange

Dec 29, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: fairy-pixie-books
Read in December, 2010

Before i begin to write my review, i want everyone that reads this to know that i DID like this book, regardless of what i'm about to say...

I loved the plot of the story, i loved the IDEA of the story, but i didn't really love the story until the very end. I kind of found it to be one of those books that your about halfway through and your like 'ok, when is this going to get good.' and you feel like your still at the beginning. Then your like 3/4 of the way finished and your like 'great! now this is getting good. The next book is going to be really good.'->(which it was)

The first half of this book, goes like this.... 'oooh cute stranger' then she's going to think about him for another chapter or so. then, they meet again, then they argue, then meet again, then argue some more. until at about the 3/4 mark, they finally establish their feelings for each other, and blah blah blah fight the bad guy, and all that crap.

Another thing i must mentionabout this book is that i just happened to love the main character Kelley. She was hilarious. Read this book if you like your protagonist to be fiery, independent, hilarious, and frankly...a little bit of a nut case.

overall the book wasn't bad. i happened to enjoy it. but it's not going on my list of favorites.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wondrous Strange.