Elise Wilson's Reviews > A Passion Most Pure

A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman

Dec 28, 10

Read in December, 2010

This is my first book by Julie Lessman and I found it to be an enjoyable and engaging read. First, it is extremely well written. The characters are well developed, the plot is good and the story is not rushed, but takes its time unfolding -- giving the reader ample time to grapple with the details contained within.

There is a bit of suspense in the book, in that you don't quite know just how the hero, Collin and heroine, Faith will come together, given the dynamics of the storyline (i.e, sister Charity and love interest Mitch). This is where expert writing comes in, because Lessman manages to pull it off in a believable manner.

What I liked most about the book is exactly what Collin came to love -- the sense and comfort of family. This is a heart-warming story that drew me in because it demonstrated the importance of both faith and family, even and especially in the midst of trials.

I look forward to reading more from this author. And would highly recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Passion Most Pure.