Simeonberesford's Reviews > Divine By Mistake

Divine By Mistake by P.C. Cast

U_50x66
Dec 28, 10

bookshelves: ebook, romance, fantasy, jan07

It is a revised version of goddess by mistake this is the ebook edition If as Ms Casts claims the proof reading was been cleared up in the revision she must have introduced a whole new set afterwards. I cant compare the two but I suspect the differences are too slight to warrant buying both versions. P c Cast claims amongst other things I gather that some dated pop culture references were revised certainly plenty remain. I would suspect little else has changed other than a little clumsy foreshadowing of future volumes.[return][return]so a plot summary our heroine gains a pot at an estate auction that swaps her with her opposite number from a magical world where she is the favoured of the goddess Epona effectively a god-queen/avatar she is also about to marry a centaur. and the baddies who are very bad indeed are massing at the border. We are told you can only pass between worlds once that future attempts will kill. but I suspect this to be left over from the original version and should have been edited out. anyway enough technical stuff its the sort of light fluffy romance where you never have to worry about the ending no matter how bad those nasty baddies are.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divine By Mistake.