Liv's Reviews > Computer Tricks for Scrapbookers

Computer Tricks for Scrapbookers by Jessica Sprague

Jan 27, 2008

Read in June, 2007

Written by the digital design godess, Jessica Sprague, this book is a MUST-HAVE for every digital and hybrid scrapbooker's library.

Written primarily for hybrid scrapbookers, this is nevertheless the ultimate go-to resource for digital scrapbookers too. Packed with expert shortcuts (and includes a free bonus kit to download) this book-zine covers tips and tricks and techniques dealing with photos, title work, journaling, use of embellishments, and making patterns work. All step-by-step instructions are given in a very user-friendly voice, with the amazing aid of color photos (especially useful for visual learners!)

This, to me, is the Bible of digital scrapbooking (and I have numerous books on scrapbooking on my shelves). Love it!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Computer Tricks for Scrapbookers.

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara I can't find the 'freed' digital downloads at the link in the magazine (creatingkeepsakes.com/CT3) -- anyone else having the same problem?

message 2: by Liv (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liv hi! that's a problem with CK's site, i believe... have you tried checking with their support? :)

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol I am still looking for a copy of this edition - anyone know where I can get one?