Andrea Wall's Reviews > Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Dec 10, 11

bookshelves: books-i-own, fantasy, favorites, i-cried, ya
Read from December 08 to 10, 2011

Cassandra clare is lovely and EVIL!!! I can hear her laughing right now!!! (Actually I've never heard her laugh... but i bet she is)

No wonder everyone loves this series and no wonder she's one of my favourite authors!! The pain she creates in this book and the absolute loveliness of her words and how you CAN"T possibly pick between Jem and Will... the other stories of the other characters... the mystery.... I don't know Just go read the book. I think Clare may know a warlock and there's a spell on this book and that is what makes it so good!

And Tessa!!! Ooo I love her!! She is maybe one of the strongest girl from a book ever... because she doesn't just swoon after boys. No I wouldn't want to mess with her. Her bravery is something different then just being brave against the bad guys... Tessa has got class and style!! Yes, she obviously doesn't really know what to do about everything, but if she was perfect this book would suck. Tessa is just great.

GO READ THIS BOOK

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Prince.

Quotes Andrea Liked

Cassandra Clare
“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them.”
Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

12/08/2011 page 11
2.0% "!!!!"
12/09/2011 page 198
39.0% "Wow wow!! Yu this is why I love Cassandra Clare and this series!!!!!!!!!! I can't read the words fast enough!!!"