Cheryl's Reviews > The Four Ms. Bradwells

The Four Ms. Bradwells by Meg Waite Clayton

Jan 27, 11

Read from January 18 to 27, 2011

This book was a giveaway prize from Goodreads. As soon as I received it in the mail, I couldn't wait to read it! It's the story of four women who went to law school together back in the 70's and how their friendship developed. It is told in four different points of view and the chapters go back and forth between the viewpoints of each woman. It can be a little confusing as to who is speaking in each chapter, and I had to keep going back and checking the title of the chapter to figure out whom I was reading about. For that reason, I gave it three stars, as opposed to four stars. I did enjoy the story though. The story begins when Betts is waiting to see if she has won the Senate nomination and a journalist stirs up a controversy that happened years in the past. Betts' friends quickly come together to offer her support and they end up going back to one of their old haunts from their younger days. The story goes back and forth from the past to the present, and old secrets are stirred up in the meantime. This was a good read and one I recommend! Thanks for letting me preview this!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Four Ms. Bradwells.