Mina's Reviews > Beautiful Creatures

F 50x66
Apr 19, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, for-review, young-adult
Read from January 02 to 06, 2011

Beautiful creatures is a great book to indulge in. It has the most sweetest romance between Ethan and Lena. A perfect love which unfortunatley seems doomed due to the fact Lana is a Caster and has to make the biggest choice of her life on her 16th birthday.

It may seem slow moving but don't let that put you off becuase the events leading up to the end are fomidable. So much drama. Even the end itself has a shocking twist.

The small town of Gaitlin is described really well and all the characters are extremely intereating in their own ways. My favourite character would be Ethan as he is the one who makes the story seem so real and Lena too because of all her magical powers.

It's pretty impressive how two authors have combined together to create a wonderful book. Totally genius.

The part of the story which I love so much are Ethan's dreams as well as the locket which takes them both back in time revealing many secrets.

I can't wait to get my hands on the second book, Beautiful Darkness!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Creatures.

01/03/2011 page 170
show 2 hidden updates…

Kacennnka I agree with you... :)

message 2: by Cheyenne (new) - added it

Cheyenne Teska I'm such a sucker for drama. I've been recommended this book so many times but I actually read one review last night that seemed to question whether I should actually get it. I'm pretty sure I will one of these days, though. The series is on my rather large wishlist, after all. I also loved most books I've read that were written by two authors.

message 3: by Myranda (new) - added it

Myranda I picked this up a while ago and only got like 35 pages in. I am going to have to give it another try if it's just slow moving.