Michelle O'flynn's Reviews > White Witch, Black Curse

White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison

Dec 27, 10

Read in December, 2010

Rachael Morgan has a lot on her hands, fighting Inderlander crime, managing her business and business partners and their relationships, keeping her double dealing demon at bay, and investigating the death of her former vamp boyfriend Kisten. Juggling all that along with her family mystery, her returned brother and his disapproval of her lifestyle, and a potentially romantic relationship with Marshall, hunky witch who helped her out in an earlier were case. Then into the fray comes Pearce, a dead witch ghost who had captured her heart as an eighteen year old, and who has been the benchmark for all boyfriends since.

In this instalment, we get some almost sex scenes between Rachael and Marshall, and while her character is a lot like Anita Blake, we are not squirming and writhing along with graphic action. (I wouldn't mind a little more action though). In a previous book, Rachael had a sexual relationship with Kisten (who I really miss - did love him so!)but as readers we were not given much detail, which was a little bit of a tease. I do hope that Rachael finds true love, and gets some!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Witch, Black Curse.