Stacy's Reviews > The One Year Wonder of the Cross Devotional: 365 Daily Bible Readings to Renew Your Faith

The One Year Wonder of the Cross Devotional by Chris Tiegreen

Jan 01, 12

Read from January 01 to December 31, 2011

My new devotional for the year 2011
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The One Year Wonder of the Cross Devotional.

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria This one looks good. I'm going to stick with my Women of the Bible as I didn't start it till mid year 2010.

Stacy I'm almost through with the Women of the Bible one, and I've really enjoyed it :) Hope you do too!

I looked at getting one on my Kindle, but couldn't find quite what I wanted. I found a couple that would have worked (including the 2011 Daily Guideposts, I like Guideposts because my grandmother loved them!). But, I wanted to get another one for Tim, he likes to do a "man" based one, and he doesn't want to use my Kindle at all. So, we went to Lifeway instead and each picked out a new one. If only he'd use my Kindle, it would have been easier and a LOT cheaper! :)

Happy New Year Maria!

message 3: by Gail (new)

Gail I think I need to go find something like this!

Stacy Gail, I have the ones I've used for the past few years. I thought about re-using one for this year, but wanted to get a new one for Tim. You're welcome to borrow this one or one of my other ones! The only thing that might be a little off is if it's a leap year, or if the book I had previously accounted for that. But it should be very close! You're welcome to borrow any of mine :)

message 5: by Maria (new)

Maria Stacy, somehow the idea of using my Kindle for a devotional seems "strange." I think it's a tactile preference, I like to have my bible and devotional open and heavy on my lap during my quiet time. LOL I know, I'm weird!

Stacy No, Maria, you are not weird! That's one thing that kept coming back to me too, plus Tim wanted one. I paid more for the real book than I would have for a devotional on my Kindle, but I think I'll enjoy it a lot better. That's my routine too, and it works for me :)

message 7: by Gail (new)

Gail I don't think that's weird either! It seems normal to me. :)

message 8: by Maria (new)

Maria Thanks, Stacy and Gail for understanding my need to have my devotional "tools" the "old-fashioned" way!

message 9: by Gail (new)

Gail Tonight I am just finishing reading my "book", The Bible in 90 days and I have to have a book to hold! This was hard enough by itself. :)