Wendy's Reviews > Call Me Mrs. Miracle

Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber

2018849
Dec 27, 10

Read in December, 2010

I really liked this book a lot. It was a Christmas romance that seemed unlikely. Holly Larson is a woman working her way up in the fashion business when she takes custody of her brother's son while he is on National Guard duty. As her priorities change, she struggles to figure out how to make a wonderful Christmas for her nephew Gabe. Meanwhile she runs into Jake Finley, the son and heir to the Finley department stores. he is managing the toy department over the holidays. Because of a tragic accident in his past, neither Jake or his father celebrate Christmas anymore. Enter Mrs. Miracle (or Emily Merkle). She manages to bring what everyone needs on Christmas.
This was such an enjoyable holiday book. I did not know there was a first book but I am going to look into reading it even though the Christmas holidays have passed.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Call Me Mrs. Miracle.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cecelia I'm going to be reading the first book, too! I just read the second one and was curious to see what other reviewers said.