Katie(babs)'s Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Mar 01, 2012

Read from February 28 to March 01, 2012

Gena brought her "A" game to this one. It's the best one in this series. I adored Paris and how he treats Sienna. Also one big storyline that has been current throughout is tied up.

I may have missed this but I don't understand why Paris can stay faithful to Sienna. His demon makes his body respond to other women because she needs sex, but why is Sienna so special? She also came into her own here and kicks some major demon booty.

And the loves scenes between Paris and Sienna are smoking hot to the max.

This series is far from over. Too many familiar characters need their HEA like William, Torin, Kane and PLEASE give us Galen and Legion's story. Legion is my favorite of all. Poor former demon turned hot woman has been through the wringer and needs some TLC stat.

Paris and Sienna, as well as the rest of the Underworld gang gets two enthusiastic demon horn and tails up.
11 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

02/28/2012 page 150
29.0% "Poor Paris :(. Williams cracks me up. He carries hair conditioner in his pocket! LOL. I hope he gets his own book and a HEA with Ginny." 2 comments
02/29/2012 page 300
59.0% "I want a Galen and Legion book now!"
02/29/2012 page 400
79.0% "Paris and Sienna sexytimes is le sexy to the max."