Kate 's Reviews > Flip This Zombie

Flip This Zombie by Jesse Petersen

Jan 01, 11

Read in December, 2010

FLIP THIS ZOMBIE, by Jesse Petersen, is the second book in the Living With The Dead Series. In the last book, Sarah and David discovered that zombies were taking over the entire West Coast. Now they are working as freelance zombie hunters. They come across a scientist who wants to find a cure but nothing about this man is as it seems.

My favorite zombie-hunting couple is back! This time they have taken their talents and are using them to their advantage. They set up residency in a survivor camp and by day they hunt zombies for supplies. They soon run into a scientist who wants the couple to bring back live zombies for experimentation. After accepting this offer, they run into The Kid, a smart-mouthed twelve year old, and they all work together for The Cure.

Just when they thought their relationship issues were over, they are soon brought out again by Kevin, the scientist. David and Sarah both have differing ideas on what his motives are and soon they are at each others throats. I loved how The Kid added to the tension. He was adorable and at the same time, a major brat.

Petersen definitely has thought long and hard about zombie hunting. Her descriptions of fighting and capturing the zombies are extremely inventive. Once again, this book proved to be another masterpiece in this series. I found myself laughing way too hard at times and also pulling for this couple to survive. I can't wait for the next book, Eat Slay Love.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flip This Zombie.