Rebecca Emin's Reviews > Wetlands

Wetlands by Charlotte Roche

4201725
Dec 29, 10

I got up to page 77 of this book and my stomach turned for the second time. I can tell that the author is a good writer but the subject matter is pushing boundaries and it has to be said it's almost for the sake of grossness. I can't bear to read any more of it.

In summary: not my sort of thing. But if you like gore and stories about bodily fluids and/or poor hygiene you may just enjoy it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wetlands.

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Good to hear your take on this. I've got this on my TBR pile. I'll let you know if I get any further than page 77!

Rebecca Emin Kathryn wrote: "Good to hear your take on this. I've got this on my TBR pile. I'll let you know if I get any further than page 77!"
Best of luck, Kath. Have you got it? Happy to send you my copy if not. I almost gave up a couple of times. You will understand what I mean when you read it.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Rebecca wrote: Best of luck, Kath. Have you got it? Happy to send you my copy if..."
Thanks for the lovely offer but I've already got a copy of it. It might languish on the TBR pile a while longer yet. I've read very mixed reviews. :-/