Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews's Reviews > Dragon Wytch

Dragon Wytch by Yasmine Galenorn

Jul 12, 11

bookshelves: 2008-release, urban-fantasy
Read from July 11 to 12, 2011

Dragon Wytch is the fourth novel in Yasmine Galenorn's series. Each book is told by a different D'Artigo sister; Camille, Mennolly and Delilah.

The sisters are half fae and half human who also work for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. They are in a fight for their lives against a demon called Shadow Wing.

They each has different capabilities like Camille the witch who spells seem to always go wrong at the most inopportune times. Delilah who shape shifts into a tabby cat whenever she stresses out. Menolly is a vampire who is by far my favorite character.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I dislike Camille and therefore this book really grated on me. When the book starts she is part of a so called Triad. Then, of course, the Dragon comes calling and she immediately falls head over heels in love with him.

She ends up with three men, and then, she is bound to two of them. I want to read more about the other sisters Delilah and Menolly instead and therefore will most likely skip over any book that features Camille.

End review.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Wytch.