Dreamergirl99's Reviews > Escaping The Giant Wave

Escaping The Giant Wave by Peg Kehret

U 50x66
Dec 27, 2010

This book is possibly one of my favorite trilogy books and it's by Peg Kehret also one of the few writers that has such an excting plot in novels. I loved it from the moment I started it and I was really holding my breath to the very end to see what the boy and his sister where going to do. It's a great read and I would recommend it for grades 6th-10th. This book is an awesome adventure anyone can enjoy... You can see that the characters are worked at a lot and the writer made you feel like you where right there throughout the book. It also shows how people don't take many things seriously, for example when the boy and his family saw the Tsunami sign on the beach they just skipped it and said it was nothing. And I don't blame them, that's how many poeple would react. At the beginning of the book I thought the main character was a real coward but later as I read I saw that he was actually very brave and acted mature in situations like when his little sister disappeared or when he stood up to the bully in the middle of the story.Be sure to read, Escaping the Giant Wave by Kehret!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Escaping The Giant Wave.